International Workshop on Re-Using Robot Data
We will discuss the needs of industry, current solutions and the scientific and technical challenges that are connected to the problem of an efficient re-use of robot data.
- Do you want to make more out of your robot applications?
- Do you want to predict failures of your system before they occur?
- Do you want to use data in your production to improve quality inspection?
- Are you tired of always starting from scratch when you establish new robot solutions?
- Do you want to exploit information about trajectories, grippers and cameras from already existing robot set-ups to speed up the development of new robot solutions?
- Do you want to apply already established control strategies by adapting those to a new problem?
Re-Using robot data is key to these challenges!
However, the potential of re-using robot data is not realized yet due to scientific, technical and IPR issues. The ReRoPro project, Re-Use of Robotic-data in Production through search, simulation and learning aims at addressing this problem.
We invite for tasks such as predictive maintenance, speeding-up the establishment of new assembly solutions and fine-tuning of critical components of your production.
At the workshop, we will discuss the needs of industry, current solutions and the scientific and technical challenges that are connected to the problem of an efficient re-use of robot data.
Find out how to make efficient use of your robot data!
Speakers (among others) are:
- Prof. Michael Beetz, University of Bremen
- Representatives from Novo Nordisk, RockWool, NordBo Robotics and WellTec
- Prof. Henrik G. Petersen, University of Southern Denmark
- Prof. Mikkel Baun Kjærgaard, University of Southern Denmark
- Anders Meister, Chief Commercial Officer, CIM.AS