Processing of personal data
We process personal data about you when it is relevant and in accordance with applicable legislation. Depending on the specific circumstances, the processed personal data may include: name, email address, title and organization. If we need to collect and process additional personal data than stated above, we will inform you about this at the time of collection or by updating this policy.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
We only process your personal data for legitimate purposes in accordance with the GDPR. Depending on the circumstances, we process personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to offer services, such as online and physical events.
- To be able to send out newsletters via email.
- To be able to improve our website.
Legal basis for processing personal data
We only process your personal data when we have a legal basis for processing in accordance with the GDPR. The processing of personal data takes place according to the specific circumstances on the basis of the following processing authorisation:
a) If we have asked for your consent to process some specific personal data, the processing basis for the specific personal data is your consent, cf. GDPR, Article 6, subsection 1, letter a. You can always withdraw your consent by contacting us via the contact details provided at the bottom of this policy. If you withdraw your consent, we will delete your personal data processed on the basis of the consent, unless they can or must be processed, for example, to comply with a legal obligation.
b) The processing is necessary to pursue a legitimate interest, where the data subject’s interests or fundamental rights that require the protection of personal data do not precede this, cf. GDPR, Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f.
Disclosure and transfer of personal data
Deletion and storage of personal data
We ensure that personal data is deleted when it is no longer relevant for our processing purposes, as described above. We always store personal data for the period of time that applicable legislation obliges us to do. For questions regarding the storage and processing of personal data, please feel free to contact us. You will find contact information in the last section of this Policy.
Rights of registered persons
Registered persons have certain rights. If you, as a registered person, want to make use of your rights, you must contact us. The rights include the following:
- Right to see information (right of access): Registered persons have the right to gain insight into the information processed about them, as well as certain additional information.
- Right to rectification (correction): Registered persons have the right to have incorrect information about themselves corrected.
- Right to deletion: In special cases, registered persons have the right to have information about themselves deleted before the time of our normal general deletion occurs.
- Right to restriction of processing: Registered persons in certain cases have the right to have the processing of their personal data restricted. If a registered person has the right to have the processing restricted, we may in future only process the information – apart from storage – with consent, or for the purpose of establishing, asserting or defending legal claims, or to protect a person or important public interests.
- Right to object: Registered persons in certain cases have the right to object to our otherwise lawful processing of the person’s personal data.
- Right to transmit information (data portability): In certain cases, registered persons have the right to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have this personal data transferred from one data controller to another without hindrance.
Modification of this policy
We reserve the right to update and change this policy. If we change the policy, we change the date and version at the top of the document. In the event of significant changes, we will notify you in the form of a visible notice on our website, email or using other means of communication.
For questions or comments about this policy, or when invoking one or more rights, we can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIREC Åbogade 34
DK-8200 Aarhus N
CVR number 40719342