The course specifically leverages AI, data science, and computer science in the service of societal and environmental challenges in for instance health-tech, green-tech, manufacturing, and business. The aim is to build entrepreneurial capacity and to increase the establishment of university-based startups.
YREA is for you if you are interested in:
- Insights into ideation, ML Ops, entrepreneurial mindset, testing business ideas, negotiation, etc.
- Knowing how to create a balanced, flexible career in the intersection of entrepreneurship and academia.
- Meeting inspiring, like-minded individuals while engaging in active learning approaches.
- Being invited to an optional follow-up module in fall 2022 as well as pitching event at Digital Tech Summit 2022.
- 2.5 ETCS Points and free of charge course.
The themes for each of the three days are as follows:
Day 1: Develop your entrepreneurial knowledge, skills, and mindset.
Day 2: Learn how to turn an idea into an enterprise.
Day 3: Build your enterprise – management and negotiation skills.
The programme is co-developed by DTU, DIREC, AI Pioneer Centre, AU and CBS
- Serge Belonge, PhD, Professor at University of Copenhagen, DIKU, and director of AI Pioneer Centre
- Thomas Riisgaard Hansen, PhD, Director of DIREC – Digital Research Centre Denmark
- Camilla Nørgaard Jensen, PhD, Innovation Program Leader, DTU Skylab
- Michael Bjørnlund, Investor, ROCKSTART
- Lars Kai Hansen, PhD, Professor, Cognitive Systems, DTU Compute
- Julie Strandesen Hooge, Commercialisation Manager, DTU
- Anne Stampe, Co-founder and CEO, Nordic Female Founders
- Luna Agerholm Gyalokay, Senior Venture Builder, KRING
The YREA programme welcomes participants of all genders, ethnicities, capabilities and religions from a computer/data related discipline, with little or no business experience from any Danish university.
Participants include PhD students, Post-doctoral researchers, Master students and Innovation officers at universities.